Built in 1906, as the parish governmental building, it was once dubbed "The Great Temple of Justice." It served as the Iberville Parish Courthouse from 1906 to 1985. A new courthouse was opened directly behind the 1906 building. Since 1985, the building now houses Plaquemine City Hall.
23640 Railroad Avenue (corner of Railroad Avenue and Meriam Street)
Plaquemine, LA 70764